Are you ready to regain control over your life?
I bet most people don’t even know you are feeling overwhelmed, sad, or out of control. You have learned to mask those feelings very well.
You are the one who usually has everything under control. The person with all the answers, who never says ‘no,’ and who can handle anything.
But nobody sees that you’re starting to feel like an empty well, completely drained and left behind with no hope of being refilled.
Your body is exhausted, and your brain just won’t turn off. If you are tired of feeling alone, anxious, and burned out, you are in the right place.
*** CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS. PLEASE EMAIL KASIA@MYCHARLESTONTHERAPIST.COM TO BE ADDED TO MY WAITLIST ***
It’s About You, Not Me
Take your shoes off, have a cup of coffee, and swear all you want. It doesn’t matter to me. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible because therapy is about you, and it should be something you look forward to.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) working in private practice. I serve the Mount Pleasant and Charleston areas. I have over 8 years of experience in school counseling and mental health counseling. I specialize in treating trauma, anxiety, depression, grief, and life transitions.
Are you ready to regain control over your feelings and behavior, rather than being controlled by them?
Using mind-body therapy, we explore your conscious and subconscious thoughts using a variety of specific techniques such as the trauma-focused therapy called Brainspotting and positive-focused therapies known as Motivational Interviewing, Person-Centered Therapy and Mindfulness. My goal is to create a treatment plan unique to your needs.
I present a more informal and relaxed environment in my sessions to give you the freedom to revisit your past and/or explore your future on your own terms while remaining in the present and continuously reevaluating your current needs, values, and beliefs system.
It’s time to get ‘comfortable in the uncomfortable’.
By promoting balance and harmony, you will establish a stronger mind-body connection, and as a result, you will achieve more optimal levels of self-awareness, focused energy, and healing.
“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
Why should I go to therapy?
Feelings are sometimes hard to explain and even harder to deal with. Understanding why you feel a certain way can help you regain control over yourself and how you respond to these feelings.
- Support. You are not alone. You deserve to know how it feels to have someone on your side.
- Self-Care. Your story and your emotions are yours. Have a place where you can explore how you truly feel about your anxiety, fears, and insecurities, and learn how to manage them.
- Authenticity. Give yourself the freedom to be you. The real you. Readjust your perspective, improve your mental health, and gain the confidence you need to make everyday decisions easier.
- Happiness. Yes, it is a choice, and sometimes getting a little extra guidance from a professional can help you get back on track.
“If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” -Gail Sheehy
How to get started with therapy
Setting up an appointment with me is effortless. I offer 24/7 online scheduling, flexible hours, and weekend availability. Take as much time as you need to explore my website. If you have additional questions, schedule a free 30-minute phone consultation or text me at 843-597-6497.
If you are ready to start therapy, schedule an in-person therapy session or Telehealth (counseling thru video or phone) session today.
- Call, text, or schedule online today for a free 30-minute phone consultation.
- If you are ready to Schedule an Appointment, click here.
- If no dates are available and you want to be added to my waitlist, email email@example.com.